View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #16
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
With no gifteds we really have to work this out ourselves and that sounds like a challenge. Managing that of course means we need to actually play, everyone of us. No seer will pick the under the radar creepies for us and no ranger will defend our assets either. I guess I need not continue this train of thought any further at this point...
I can but agree. Now, I this certainly must be the first time in history that I and Nogrod urge people to talk...

I do not wih to start the loud vs quiet debate once again, but the situation being what it is, if no one seems particularly suspicious to me toDay (like sometimes happens on Day1) I will vote someone who contributes little, given that there is such person. Now, of course I hope I need not make such vote, not only because it feels a bit wasted (being a shot in the dark), but also because if I end up doing that it means the Day has been rather unfruitful. I think making one more person join the Fenris pack toDay would not be a bad idea... (on the other hand, tell me when it isn't... )

edit: xed with Volo, Mac and Boro - yay!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote