Thread: Tolkien Sims!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #34
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I haven't managed to turn anyone yet, but I'm quite looking forward to it (besides, I want to turn myself!).
oooh! oooh! I know how. It is very tricky, but here is a few things you'll need. First of all, like any good werewolf, they adore children and toddlers. So, since you have a child there already you are set. Next, you need to befriend the leader of the pack, which is an alpha-female in most of my neighborhoods, though it changes at random. Anyways, I've found its the chow looking one with black fir. All potential werewolves have glowing eyes at night, so if you see one come up to your door then have one of your sims interact with them, in this case the kiddie.

Apparently, if you have them at a certain relation status, they will 'accept' the sim into the pack by giving them a bite and volia! Werewolf child, in this case. Since pets tend to take a much longer time than human sims at keeping and making relationships, it will take awhile. Also, for some reason everytime I've had the pack leader in my house they shread apart my sofa, so be prepared to loose some valuables at times... Unless you try to scold them, which I don't know yet if that hinders any chances of turning your sim into a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
In the Seasons EP the sims can do gardening, and I've heard that if they do it too much something might happen to them, I don't know what exactly. Probably they turn green or something.
They turn into dryads. The way in which they do is very ironic too, it is caused by using too much pesticides on your plants and fruit trees...
My friend has Seasons, and had a laugh over it. They do turn green, like with alien children (which any sim, male or female, has a chance of bringing home after being abducted), but I think they have some ability in relation to nature, not exactly sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Now that they've had time to get children there are over 100 of them. One Rohir family has nine children at the moment. I feel sadistic.
Yes, yes you are.

It always amazes me how when I want a family to have children, they either don't or they only have one, and when It's a sim with a romantic/money aspiration or something, they have twins. Every single time. I never said I was a reasonable 'sim god', just one with a good sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddwen
(Which reminds me, I need to send a bunch of you on vacation...mwahaha...).
Eep! Well, if you must, at least for moi make it tolerable with some snow, or sand. I'm tired of temperate.

Btw, I love modthesims2, such a lovely resource, and amazing work is there especially in some of the theme sets.

~ Ka

Last edited by THE Ka; 02-18-2008 at 03:03 AM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote