View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 06:36 AM   #416
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think Volo was merely joking about the lover thing. Besides, had Nog and Rikae truly been lovers, why on earth would Rikae have been all for lynching Nog then? Just to frame a gifted Lommy? I don't buy that.

Lommy annoys me (though I'm rather sure her fellow wolves are crying tears of laughter while reading her posts). And I agree with everybody who said that she should be ignored.

But I'm a bit perplexed about this Menel/Valier thing. Well, at least I'm surer than ever now that Legate wasn't a wolf...
If Valier is a wolf, there's no reason to doubt Menel's claim, which in itself looks rather suspicious though. If Menel is a wolf, he was gambling while claiming to be a gifted - he couldn't know if Val was one.
And why did Lommy declare Valier a wolf? Either she's Lommy's fellow and Lommy wants her to look more innocent or Menel's Lommy's fellow and Lommy is triple-bluffing. Ok, I'm not going to dwell on that at the moment.

By the way, if one of you got Nog's role, feel free to tell it even though it was rather clear anyway & Lommy has already provived us with her own version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
McCaber, well I do see some wolfishness in his behavior, but I think it would be a little risky to lynch him just yet rather than one of the other two I mentioned.
"1. Let's lynch Lommy who's probably protected!
2. Let's lynch Valier before she has a chance to question my gifted claim!
3. Since Cab is so suspected I think I must say something about him as well... They're going to lynch me if I say he looks innocent so I say I suspect him a little... But my preferences are those suspicious people voting for whom ensures our furry team's victory."

Ms. Joyce, why are you implying that Lommy was protected tonight? So that we could try to lynch her today, find her protected and help the wolves win (I'm speaking about the worst-case scenario, which we should consider to be true in order to avoid a fatal error)?
Ok, I know I might be flushing a gifted out by asking this, but I don't think it really matters anymore. I found your statement (especially repeating that you know she was protected) weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Pretty keen on lynching Nog though, which does alter my thoughts a bit.
That was only after Nog had said he considered hunting Rikae. Cab's reaction was understandable if he was a wolf with the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
She made one post and didn't vote, so the choice of her was probably made for it's safety. How can there be trails if she never spoke?
Did she say anything that might have indicated giftedness on day 0 or their trial day? I'll check in a minute. We can't count on Roa being the gifted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Valier could be an option, but it still hangs on whether Legate was telling the truth about being innocent.
This may be the last day and you're voting for someone whose guilt depends on a dying player's words?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val
but why would the wolves not have killed him last night? and why the sudden turn, almost blindly I may add...towards me?
I think Menel not being killed doesn't point to one way or another. The wolves can't know how many there are of each gifted, and if he was the ranger there was a chance that another ranger was protecting him.
But Valier, first you say you're sure Legate was a gifted, then that there's a good chance Menel is the ranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabell
I myself am leaning towards taking our chances with lynching Lommy. Even if it is a wasted lynch our numbers are a bit better. If we choose to lynch someone else, odds are we will choose wrongly. Then toMorrow we will only have one more than the wolves, assuming whomever is targeted is not saved by protection.
How come you're so sure of both Rikae being a wolf and that trying to lynch Lommy now is a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally
However, if Lommie knew that Noggie was the guardian, she would know she wouldn't need to protect herself during the night.
I agree with you about this. I find it much more likely that there's just one guardian, as it's, after all, a role which can prove seriously catastrophic.