View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #402
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
hello dear villagers. let me apologize again for my lateness. I have read through most of yesterday but I wanted to make a few things clear.

I think I may have been wrong in lynching Legate. I think he was the gifted. Menel is the wolf. I was actually surprised when I read very early on in the day that Menel suspected me, and then votes me with no hesitation. I think to myself why would he suspect me right away, when he was the one who voted Legate in the first place... I also noticed this in Legate's post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
If Valier is a wolf, Menel is just an innocent who made a mistake.
and his last like four posts. I will not put them all here, but if you go and read them I am certain Legate WAS a gifted. Which would explain a lot about Menel and his behavior yesterday. Really if he was the Ranger how would we ever know? I, my fellow villagers am an Innocent. Now, there is a good chance that Menel is the Ranger, which is Yay!! but why would the wolves not have killed him last night? and why the sudden turn, almost blindly I may add...towards me?

Ok I am going to finish up my reading and I'll be back to comment on the other groups of threes.

Last edited by Valier; 01-25-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: x-posted with Menel
Valier is offline   Reply With Quote