View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:50 PM   #294
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I have a pretty strong opinion on three groups from the trials.

Valier
Meneltarmacil
Legate of Amon Lanc
- lynched on Day0.1

Even if I didn't find Menel or Valier exactly innocentish I have reasons to believe that Legate was the wolf there which would then set Menel and Valier as innocents. I've argued this already on Day0.0 and during my trial so I'm not repeating it here at least for the time being.

Someone asked why Legate made all those postings about his innocense after he knew he was going to die, what was there to gain for him if he were a wolf? A lot indeed. If we had a strong opinion of his innocense we would be heavily on Menel and Valier toDay while indeed I think we should not as they are more probably innocents.

McCaber
Naria
Roa_Aoife
- lynched on Day0.2

I'm still of the opinion that Roa was a gifted - and am afraid she was a seer (one of them?) as that might just be the only role important enough to make Roa try to play it more safely.

That would mean that either McCaber or Naria is a wolf. I guess one might find reasons to suspect either of them. I need to look that Day more closely later.

Nogrod
Thinlómien
The Might
- lynched on Day0.4

I find it hard to believe that The Might would have committed a suicide if he were a wolf. Sure everything's possible but if (and when) I have to bet on it I'd say that he was no wolf. And as I know I'm no wolf either the equation becomes pretty simple: Lommy is a wolf.

Also Lommy's way of playing in the trial and the way she reacted to the Might's self-vote just look as wolfy as one can look.

So this leaves me with a preliminary stance that looks like follows:

innocents:
Menel
Valier

50-50 wolf:
McCaber
Naria

wolf:
Lommy

If you think there are problems with my points please come forwards. I'm just happy to change my suspicions if you show them to be incorrect or unfounded.

I'll be back after I do some rereading...

EDIT: X'd with Lommywolf

Last edited by Nogrod; 01-23-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote