View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:44 AM   #47
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
For those who are not aware of it, Alatar is one of the moderators. He has both the right and the authority to step in if discussions become rancorous. After all, I can't be around 24/7, and as I'm the only active mod here at the moment, I very much appreciate the help given by other members of the moderating team.

I am tired of the aggressive tone several members have been taking in defending their views and the bad manners they have shown in attacking each other. I am also tired of being tactful and discreet, of writing PMs that seem to get ignored, since those involved don't change the way they post. From now on, anyone who offends in public will be named in public.

I will be back to this thread later when I have had time to check it out in detail.

People, our rules and the way we expect you to post here are very clear - if you can't adhere to them and aren't willing to adjust to the standard of politeness that we have, please leave and find another forum on which you can post anyway you like. In colloquial terms, shape up or ship out - or you will be banned, for short or long.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote