View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #194
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A response to Nogrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So I just spoke my mind. Sorry if you don't like it Lommy.
Funny you should say that as I definitely agree with you that people should talk - and said as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
But also I must say that it's funny you did not include the part of my post following the quote where I said I'm going to look after the posts of both of you two to make up my mind only after that - both from Day 0.0 and even more toDay.
I included the part where you said you'd be looking at my posts as well and I thought that'd be enough. Besides, surely it can be read from my commentary of your voting policy that I was well aware of the fact that you are going to look at our posts. I see that I didn't mention anything about the fact that you were going to look through TM's posts as well, but that is irrelevant to what I said about what could be a wolf strategy of yours. Clear?

Anyway, I can't really see why did you make such a fuss out of me leaving out a sentence that was totally unnecessary from my point of view. Are you a wolf grasping at straws - at this point of the Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So picking the parts that suit you? Even intentionally misrepresenting the meaning behind it? That's what wolves do as they need to fabricate their cases...
Come on. Do you really think that, as a wolf, I would be as stupid as to only pick a part of what you're saying and claim it's all you said and expect someone to believe me and not realise I'm being dishonest? Or what are you implying here?

I wasn't trying to misrepresent you or make you look furry. I merely speculated that your behaviour could be a wolvish ploy. What's wrong with it? I don't really see the point of getting that heated because of a speculative sort of suspicion that isn't even strong.

I can't recall you being this jumpy for ages. Which is weird. Wolves and gifteds may be jumpy, but I've not seen a jumpy Wolfgrod or a Giftgrod since your first games. So what's this? Are you trying a more cobbleresque wolf tactic or are you actually a cobbler creating havoc? Or are you just having a bad day?

Or are you just testing my reactions by trying to provoke a reaction with your jumpy aggressiveness? If yes, don't you see your tactic might backfire and lead me - who previously had no "suspicion preference" between you and TM - to actually suspect you?

I must say your current behaviour is perplexing me and I really don't know what to think of you.

It is better than TM's current behaviour, though. I can really draw no conclusions from it, for some reason.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote