View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #36
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
This thread is going in the same circles that a number of others have already taken - it seems that some posters have an axe to grind and will argue the exact same points on every thread. Therefore I am closing it until someone PMs me that they have something new and vital to say on the original topic of the thread.

People - and I mean the main combatants here - take your repetitive posts to PM. I am getting very tired of reading the same stuff all over again. If the same two to four people don't tire of writing and reading the same arguments, then you may consider starting a private forum where you can argue to your heart's content.

I will nip any future repetitions of the same arguments in the bud - for the sake of the rest of our members, who would like to join in discussions that are carried on without rancour. If you cannot learn from repeated admonitions by administrators and moderators and continue to hijack threads for your own arguments, you may have to learn by the (temporary, hopefully) loss of posting privileges.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'