View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
I agree that the quiet are dangerous (I've noticed that Werewolf ninja Naria is on the play list....) but don't forget that loud wolves are just as dangerous because they can sway the village. I strongly encourage everyone to post, but your statement that the loud manipulative wolves aren't disastrous rings false. They could easily confuse discussion today, stir up innocents into making mistakes that get them lynched.
I know loud wolves are dangerous. I just think that in late games, everybody's been paying too much attention them compared to the attention payed to quiet or relatively quiet people and more importantly, what I meant by that disastrous-comment, is that as long as we recover our senses and see through their manipulation before our trial days, they don't pose a great threat.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote