View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Now there's a tree-way battle ahead of you man and you know who they will be there with you - unless Sauron will twist that for his own amusement.
How stupid can you get?

I had kind of a nauseating feeling as I didn't understand why Volo told us not to reveal the Day we were going to be on the "trial" and still thought he had revealed us the actual trios in his example (which it was, I checked it). It was only now it bothered me enough that I checked it.

But I'm not sure if that changes anything. Knowing with whom you would have played threesome would have been quite interesting but I'm not sure if this is any less so... Anyone here might be with you in a threeway game. Would you like to face two people of whom you have no idea?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote