View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #21
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
If there's anything that could make a good talking point, I'm all ears, though.
Now there's a tree-way battle ahead of you man and you know who they will be there with you - unless Sauron will twist that for his own amusement. If I were you I'd first of all wish to contact those that are going to share the arena with you and try to make them talk so as to have something to base your ideas of them on the actual battle. Then I could think of trying to look at other trios and to see what happens there - to be that much wiser after the initial matches are over.

I think there is exceptionally lot to do toDay - and there's no lynch toDay so you can quite be all over the place and still survive - until the threesome battle that is but anyway. And if you're an innocent your death might actually help the village if you press those in a death-match with you wisely enough.

EDIT: X'd with Lommy
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote