View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #12
McCaber
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

McCaber has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
A figure before unnoticed stepped out of the shadows. The more fascinating on it was the fact that there were no shadows around at all.
Hmm, interesting. Then where have I been lurking for the past few hours? (checks sign on door) The "coat room." So that's why my vision was so obstructed.

Now the day is still early yet, so I don't see a real reason to throw around suspicions. This is my first encounter with werewolves, but it doesn't seem too different from some of the other minions I've finished off back home. Sauron always did like the flashy ones.

But if I'm supposed to throw out suspicions, here I go. Nogrod has been the most vocal here, by a long shot. If he's a werewolf and keeps this up, it could be easier to trap him under his lies.

Valier and Groin haven't said much one way or another. This could work against them as well.

But at the moment my suspects are Taliesin Ka and Legate. I don't believe in long monologues or dice. My suspicions will change as the day goes on, so don't value them too much.
McCaber is offline   Reply With Quote