View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 03:24 PM   #10
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
A figure before unnoticed stepped out of the shadows. The more fascinating on it was the fact that there were no shadows around at all.

"Fellow warriors," the figure spoke with an accent resembling too closely the accent of the Avari of Mirkwood. "I believe all of us acknowledge the advantages of voting for the odd one out -" he gazed at all people except for Azalia the Average "- even though it will not bring immediate results now, it will give us some guidance in the future. The other advantage is that we can retract and change our opinions the way we wish, and only our last decision can mark our real choice. Maybe this will make this day even more vocal than normal. Or at least I would like to hope so."

*dice roll: Sense Motive check*

"I would also like to say that even though Nogrod brought up this nice idea, I have a bad feeling about him. Look at his face. Look at his words. Is he hiding behind this helpfully-seeming proposition of his?"

*dice roll: Diplomacy check*

"Anyway, I am not suggesting anything, this is just a feeling, but I'm airing it."

*dice roll: Knowledge (psychology) check*

"Because I know that people may seem different when they behave in-character. A little different. Maybe. But not always, and also not totally."

*dice roll: Sense Motive check*

"No one here seems behaving totally different from how I know them, though. Or at least I know (or think I know) what I can imagine under this difference. Valier looks strange, Groin seems good though I have nothing to compare his behavior to, and Lommy seems okay as well. Nog is the most suspicious to me this far. I find that funny myself that I make such conclusion that early, but that's just it. Anyway, there is a lot to see today yet, this is just preliminary analysis."

*dice roll: Diplomacy check: Critical miss*

"Let's wait what the others have to say. Though I know there will be only a bunch of other mindless reapers who think they can be clever or they can fool us if they are Werewolves, or cannot even behave correctly when they are Gifted. I am not wishing you good night, because you don't deserve it. And I don't even know whether I won't come back. And no, I'm not going to tell you!"

EDIT: Crossed with all since Lommy
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote