View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #623
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Ah yes... the day of my revelation. I had meant on commenting on this, but then I got all caught up on what was happening on the village.

I think I owe y'all an apology 'cos I did not think many pleasant thoughts of most of you that day.... was I ever thinking the whole barrow downs had gone brain-dead!!my oh my... and Legate you helped the wolves more than what you'd know... the day I revealed, and having two "known" ordos, I figured that making sure they were trully ordos was more important than finding the last wolf, as I knew they were likely to be trusted inherently and may have coasted to a win if they had been the cursed. It would've been a toss-up as to whom I'd dream of, Morm or Saucie, but odds are I would've dreamt of Morm as SPM had seem ordo-ish to me.

However, your reasoning for voting me was just awful "I would feel bad for Lynching Macalaure and finding him an ordo while I wouldn't feel as bad voting for Farael and finding him the seer" and so I figured I should probably dream of you as there was something going on GAH! you cobblers you