View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #621
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Oh Noggins, Noggins, how could you make such a slip?
I'm not sure about the slip you mean... but actually I did blunder badly there. (Okay, just a few hours of sleep and all that) But I really could have saved myself at the last minute by retracking and revoting. I had a minute, well not a whole minute but anyway and I realised it only too late. It was partly due, I think, to the fact that I had made a decision not to vote either Nerwen (my mate) or Shasta (whom I felt bad for his track-record of being always voted on Day1) so I needed to focus on something else which meant throwing in a new candidate - and why not a rival wolf then? But I had one-tracked my mind with this so that I didn't notice my chance when I had the seconds to act (as it would have required a vote for either Nerwen or Shasta... eg. Shasta).

But as I said before: well done. That was a reasonable move from you Legate. But at that time I had no idea that you - and indeed the rest of the village - were cobblers. So thence my reaction then.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote