Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #102
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well I'm definately not going to lose this opportunity to post here on the thread.
ToDay is the first schoolday and I'm going to have to leave to school in about an hour, but since I've up so late the past few days it's kind of hard to go to bed. And I thought that the few hours would anyway only make me more tired in the morning. Plus, I thought that if I don't sleep now it will be easier for me to go to bed earlier this evening. Yeah, quite a vampire-like lifestyle...

Lol, know what you mean Lhunardawen. I mean, I'm only in the 12th grade here and we are already laughing at those that have Biology as an advanced class cause all they have to do all the time is learn.
Fortunately, I was wise enough to avoid that.
And, also I seem to be using the Downs to keep me awake right now, as I also don't drink coffee...

I'm actually disappointed that Lommy hasn't come up with this great strategy as well, would have been fun to see some other online before school.