View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 03:10 PM   #333
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
About half of the village found Valier's reasoning for her vote for me quite weak, as it was, and I'm curious to know how you can think it's a valid point against me. She's known to have hunches, true, but she can be wrong as well. You seem to be grasping at straws now.
Of course it was weak - it was nothing but a hunch. And it was one from somebody whose role nobody knew. If I had nothing to show but her hunch, I wouldn't suspect you. It's just one more thing and worth adding.

Quote:
Mac, what do you think is a throw-away vote?
A vote that doesn't even have the chance to contribute to the lynching of the one who that has been voted for. It makes it obvious that the voter doesn't really care who dies.

So, are you telling me now that you found all - Valier, morm, and Nerwen - equally and perfectly innocent? There was none among them of whom you were more sure of than the other, that you would rather have kept alive than the other? I don't find this believable. Not at all. Your vote could have achieved something, but you preferred to throw it away instead. And that is telling.

Quote:
From his very first post, he suspects Nogrod. Nothing wrong with that, but the way he does it... It looks as if it had been decided beforehand. Mac looks like he's trying so hard to find something in Nog's posts to base suspicion on.
You seem to forget that Nogrod was a wolf. I was not trying hard to find something wolfish, I was only pointing out what was there. You're making it sound as if I made my points up!

And your "a plot that went bad"-theory is far-fetched.

And you accuse me of grasping at straws...
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote