View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 07:23 AM   #306
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
But if we consider it very likely that Valier did not choose to kill Azaelia, can we then suppose that Valier's top suspect is therefore not a wolf?
But who was her top suspect? Nerwen, I, someone other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
All I remember is the possibility of Nog and me being wolves and a few far-fetched interpretations.
I'm not particularly sure what you mean with these "far-fetched interpretations", but I don't think suspecting that two fellow wolves would have acted as Nog and you on Day 1 is far-fetched. The reason why I think so & noticed it so early: stupid or not, I've been thinking for a while that it would be an interesting thing to try when I'm a wolf next time, and thus I don't believe it's something wolves wouldn't do.

As for Isabell, first I was surprised to see someone who had mentioned me once was considering voting for me. Then I was annoyed, as she seemed to be basing her suspicions on things I had already explained and thought were clear enough.

About half of the village found Valier's reasoning for her vote for me quite weak, as it was, and I'm curious to know how you can think it's a valid point against me. She's known to have hunches, true, but she can be wrong as well. You seem to be grasping at straws now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Aganzir for Mac - yes, she goes along with her suspicion, but what she ultimately does is to throw her vote away.
I see no sense in voting someone I think is innocent; ie. everybody who had gathered votes yesterday.

My case against Mac, as requested.

From his very first post, he suspects Nogrod. Nothing wrong with that, but the way he does it... It looks as if it had been decided beforehand. Mac looks like he's trying so hard to find something in Nog's posts to base suspicion on.
They also seemed to be too sure of each other's wolvishness. And they both are a bit too... straightforward, rude?

My guess why the plot went bad: as the whole thing had been decided in advance, Mac wasn't careful enough to make his points against Nog better from the very beginning; he knows he's a valuable player for whichever team he's in and didn't believe fellow-Nog would try to get him lynched this early even though Nog sometimes does that with his fellows. He didn't expect Noggie would be accusing him seriously...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Generally it makes me wonder why such a bright player like Mac had nothing to say at that point of the game but to bring forwards all this "out of thin air nothing" about my posts. I mean yes I might be mistaken as when some people just jump on you with this kind of nonsense you tend to feel they are wolves trying to get you. But at this point it's my best explanation to Mac's behaviour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spm
Firstly, Nogrod. Mainly, it is his reaction to Mac’s original points against him. They seemed quite mildly expressed to me. Yet Nogrod’s reaction against them (especially in #113) look to br wholly over the top.
No wonder if they had decided to suspect each other.

I'm not going to repeat here what I said in my post #229.

Last but not least, the Mac-Saucie argument. Mac seems to be deliberately misinterpreting what Saucie has said, and I don't like that. Besides, he seems to be very quick to suspect those who have suspected him, except for Rikae (hoping he could still convince her of his innocence?).

I can't think Mac is anything but a wolf. He's usually too good to leave any obvious tracks, but I believe his and Nog's dispute is such, and it shouldn't be overlooked just because it hasn't happened earlier.

edit: xed since #298