View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #282
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Alright, Aganzir and Rikae wanted to see my reasons to be suspicious of Aganzir again. Let's get over with it already:

Aganzir

- she suspects each of the people that suspected Nogrod, throwing wolf-on-wolves everywhere - a very smart way make people back away from Noggie without appearing like defending him (126, 131)

- then she decides to give a crucial vote to Nogrod - her top suspect's (me) top suspect. Usually, an innocent wouldn't like to do that, but the wolf-on-wolf comes in handy. About the Shasta-thing, I bought her explanation, so I'm not going to repeat that part.

- recall the voting for Nogrod. Me and Saucepan gave him early votes, Shasta and Legate later retractions. Aganzir's vote was the only one which came during the "general" voting. If there was a wolvish vote for Nogrod, and I'm sure there was, then it was Aganzir's.

That was all I had yesterday. Yes, it's not much, I know. However, we're talking about Aganzir here. As she confidently pointed out herself, she hasn't ever gotten a vote before - but she has been a wolf twice already!

-
Quote:
because you'd rather I spent my time defending myself than going on suspecting you.
Trying to make me use my energy on defending myself rather than suspecting him.
No need to repeat it, everybody heard you. It doesn't make more sense by repetition. But talking of suspecting me, may I in turn ask you what your case against me was made of again?
All I remember is the possibility of Nog and me being wolves and a few far-fetched interpretations.

- her reaction to Isabell is very interesting. She seemed to be rather cool, though determined, about my case. But then she tries to drive away Izzy from suspecting her quite aggressively. It seems to me like she thought she got away from being suspected by more than one person, and was annoyed that there actually turned out to be more.

I would also like to remind everybody that Aganzir was Valier's first hunch of the last day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPM
Fine, but it seems to me to be a strange basis upon which to go accusing someone of twisting the facts.
Maybe twisting the facts was too strong. But the way I saw it, you tried to change the reasoning behind your vote - which is not an unsuspicious vote, after all.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote