View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 06:15 PM   #279
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A quick look at the votes

Legate for Valier - an early vote which appears rather confused, but ordo-ishly confused.
Boro for morm - innocentish, I would say.
TM for Eomer- again a confused-looking vote, but in his case I'm not so sure whether innocently or not.
Nerwen - there's not really have the best reasoning behind her vote. But it doesn't look as confused as Legate, so the vote doesn't look exactly good.
Rikae for Valier - the vote which got the waggon up and rolling. Third votes for innocents look bad by default, but would Wolf-Rikae put herself into such a situation? Among morm, Nerwen, and Eomer there must've been another innocent to vote for which would have looked less bad. I'm not sure about Rikae. She bears watching.
SpM for Valier - same as above, a Saucepan Wolf could have easily found someone better to vote for. Still worth watching, though.
morm for Nerwen - Valier's innocence makes morm look better, I think. Another vote for Valier, easy to justify, would have saved him (4-2 at the time). Of course he'd easily be gutsy enough to risk it and not get his hands dirty.
Aganzir for Mac - yes, she goes along with her suspicion, but what she ultimately does is to throw her vote away.
Farael for Valier - if morm or Nerwen are wolves, then Farael likely is one, too. Otherwise, it's just a safe vote. A little suspicious.
Isabell and Eomer for Nerwen - if we only knew Nerwen's role.

No vote that screams wolf, but a lot that are worthy of watching based on them, I think.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote