View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 03:19 AM   #103
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Farael, I'm not all that happy about Shasta myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Not especially, but I think they deserve a bit of a look-see. Playing style changes usually indicate something or other. (Hah, look at me go...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Thanks for posting that thing about Wolves being able to post during the day, Nerwen (was it Nerwen? I believe so), because I never even saw it. (Does this mean I'm a wolf thanking Nerwen for mentioning something that can help me out? No, that's me thanking Nerwen for showing me something I hadn't read in the rules. Silly people.)
A possible double-bluff there, I think. Did Shaswolf just show his teeth? (While at the same time making sure that we know he can't be a wolf, because a wolf would have known about the pm situation– right?)

Against that– well, judging from what I know of Shasta's playing-style, that would be an awfully bold move from him. Unless he's very different as a wolf than as an ordo. Also, he's reminding me of Sally, who had that same way of toying with the idea of being a wolf last game, got lynched for it– and was innocent.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote