View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #89
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod on Legate
He's a valuable player for the village and I would leave him be on this Day unless something more drastic comes to the fore from his part. There's no sense in losing our best hands with Day1 lottery.
I'll say. So who's most expendable, then? Clearly not Nogrod.
I wouldn't advocate lynching somebody with nothing more than a single instance of overcautiousness, either. But it's still worth taking note of, I say, for future reference. I've had this same conversation with you before, though, Nogrod, and I fear we'll never agree. I sometimes think your approach to the game is a bit too biased - strong players are, after all, as likely if not more likely to be wolves than the rest are.
In the spirit of noting things as they come up - Shasta, what exactly are you doing? I assume the nonsensical accusations towards Nogrod (implying that because being busy is "perfect cover", he is likely to be a wolf), followed by the comment on "baseless accusations", were meant to be a joke. However, the whole business looks sort of - jumpy, I'd say. Shasta looks overeager to participate and rather nervous. I've seen him as a wolf before (in the game I modded), and he had a similar "mood" then.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote