View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:33 PM   #734
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
lmp & Child & Lalaith: Now correct if I'm wrong or agree and offer ideas if I'm right.

The situation concerning the Borrim at late in something like a chronological order as I see it...

1. Thorn intercepts Khandr and gives his predicament.

2. Khandr turns back and advices Hunta to go and warn the Borrim and Fastarr to cover Thorn (this all in the middle of the field where everyone's waiting for the hunt to start)

3. Uldor gives Brodda the errand of capturing the old man who in turn sends Ruadan after him "whatever the cost".

4. The two (Fastarr & Ruadan) race after Thorn while Khandr sees Embla and relieves her form the marriage.

5. Fastarr catches Ruadan by surprise by the gate and knocks him out. He has told Hugo, who he has met on the way and given his horse to, to take care of Thorn with Grogr and to hide him in Khandr's residence.

6. Khandr leaves both the hunt and Embla towards his residence.

7. Fastarr reaches the residence by foot and discusses with Thorn & Hugo. Orders Hugo & Grogr to shelter Thorn, leaves with his horse to find Khandr in the fields (in the hunt to protect him if he could).

8. Khandr arrives to his residence (there must be at least two reasonable roads to the fields so that he has not met Fastarr on his way). Gives orders to Briga.

9. At the field: Embla sees Fastarr riding to the fields and rides to meet him & the messenger Khandr has sent reaches Uldor and the hunt begins.

Right?

Now concerning Khandr and Thorn... should they meet? They surely would as the latter has been "hid" into Khandr's residence and he has just come back there...

Fastarr must have failed to meet Khandr whom he's looking for to save his life if he could! They just were about the residence about a minute from each other (when Fastarr left and Khandr came in)! Fastarr will be bewildered not finding Khandr at the fields - to see the hunt begin and Embla to stray him with stuff he finds romantic more than good vs. evil - at least to begin with (that's up to Lalith as well as what comes of it)...

How is Ruadan's message been received? Would they be able to pick Fastarr as the troublesome one who needs a lesson / deserves death?

What would Embla do to keep Fastarr to herself and will she be ready to let go of the anxious retainer?

---
So back again after a period of too much work (and a WW-game to mod... which made my sparetime even more scarce ).

Last edited by Nogrod; 12-12-2007 at 04:46 PM.