View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #496
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
I also forgot to mention this... and keep in mind it's not a defence but rather, showing flawed, weak accusations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Brinniel I agree looks suspicious because she was arguing against a double lynching but voted for a third candidate and made a double lynching more likely.
I mentioned this already.... and when she voted for Menel there were still enough voters left to lynch him instead of either Morm or Sally. And seeing how both of them were ordos, I highly doubt a wolfish Brinn would try to bring a third ordo into the mix. If it came to it, she could've just abstained from voting and still let the double-lynch happen.

Quote:
Aganzir I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot of rational reason for this...I'm just very suspicious of her all of a sudden.
Well, that's a load of hair-feet if I've seen one... at this stage in the game, one should be able to at least formulate SOME reason why another player is suspicious... there's plenty of talk going around, and voting patterns to look at....

Quote:
Farael...anybody else notice that he has a tendency to vote really early...and be really wrong.
Have we not all been very wrong more often than not? and have I not explained my suspicions, unlike you? As for the voting early, a 3 PM CT deadline is inconvinient for me... I've been making an effort to come here and post if I get the chance, but since it's not certain, I'd rather vote early than not vote at all.

Quote:
I have this bad feeling we've all been on the wrong track the whole time and that with The Might and Menel we're continuing to go down it.
And I have this feeling that you are posting without essence to try and sway the talk elsewhere... furthermore, you almost seem like [B]Might[/B}, apologising even before you knew the roles of the lynchees... or do you know their roles Kuru? because Seer you are not.

You are much smarter than what you are playing, I've played with you before.