View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #493
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
As stupid as this will probably sound...I'm now getting skeptical of my suspicions of The Might and Menel and it just seems to be because they are both candidates in a potential double lynch scenario.
Actually, if you are afraid of a double lynch, the way to avoid it is not by voting someone else.... that plays into the hands of whoever wants to cause a double lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Right now I'm suddenly getting very afraid of three people...

Brinniel
Aganzir
Farael

Brinniel I agree looks suspicious because she was arguing against a double lynching but voted for a third candidate and made a double lynching more likely.

Aganzir I'm afraid I don't have a whole lot of rational reason for this...I'm just very suspicious of her all of a sudden.

Farael...anybody else notice that he has a tendency to vote really early...and be really wrong.

I have this bad feeling we've all been on the wrong track the whole time and that with The Might and Menel we're continuing to go down it.
Man, you are really flip-flopping here... basically, and leaving out Loomy who's a consensus ordo, you've suspected anyone who has suspected Might and Menel. Trying to distance yourself from lynching people you know to be ordo, or trying to distance yourself from wolves? either way, you don't look so well with this sudden, last-minute "oh I feel bad about this".

I'd like to remark that on your previous post you said you were leaning towards voting for Might and or Menel and then getting rid of the other one in the next day.

I think you are trying to get the village to go for a spin and start arguing on a tangent. While I'll be the first one to agree that focusing only on two suspects could be catastrophic at this point in the game, you are not saying "let's focus on someone else as well" you are saying "I have a bad feeling about these two suspects, why don't we look at these other people?".