View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 08:16 AM   #469
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I managed to destroy my post and don't have any idea how. Argh.

I think Brinniel and The Might are wolves.

Last Day Might found he had a chance to lynch two innocents and he did it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I think TM looks quite innocent. I mean, he's long past the point of wolvishness: he's too suspicious. No wolf in his right mind would play like that.I think TM looks quite innocent. I mean, he's long past the point of wolvishness: he's too suspicious. No wolf in his right mind would play like that.
And that might be the reason why he dares to act like that. If everybody thought he's too suspicious to be a wolf it'd be almost too easy for him to escape real suspicion. He could always say he's just a newbie and would not be so daring as a wolf.

Might has been acting quite suspiciously especially towards the Days' end. The following morning he's explained, apologised or whatever. I don't like that too much either. It looks almost too much like fellows have told him what to do.

Both Brinn and Might voted for Greenie. In the previous game Brinn couldn't decide whether to vote for fellow-Mac or innocent Might. She has obviously learnt something from that experience.
When Might voted, it didn't matter anymore, as Greenie was leading by several votes.

I get quite a bad feeling from Brinn's posts. Especially on her previous Days' posts look like she posts what she has decided to post, whether or not it has something to do with other posts. Or, the main contents of the posts is something she has beforehand decided to say. Ok, everybody does that, at least to some extent, but in Brinn's case it looks plainly wolfish. I'm not sure if this made sense, but I can't put it better. It just is looks wolfish.
And how Brinn has treated Might gives an impression of her speaking of a fellow wolf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn #35
The Might's behaviour, starting with the "let's lynch a quiet person" attitude does make me a bit uneasy. Yet, I'm thinking this is more likely to be newbie behaviour than suspicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn #89
I'm not sure what to think of The Might now. Reading post #69, I became entirely suspicious of the "don't lynch me because I'm unique" argument. But then he went off and did a suicide vote...which makes me think he's now just giving up. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think a wolf would give up so easily like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn #96
Right now, it's a toss-up to me whether Might is a wolf. I don't want to put him out of the picture, but at the same time I don't want to vote for him toDay. If he's still looking odd toMorrow, I will certainly look more closely at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn #195
Now it is at these very first statements that causes the controversy. Yet, I find usually the one who starts controversy and grabs attention is innocent. I would almost rather look at those who continued this discussion past its expiration date for any wolvishness.
She makes a show of almost suspecting him. "There's something slightly disturbing but nothing serious yet..." And if Might is suspected, it'll be easy for her to quickly change opinions and be against him, like she's indeed done toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Might #363
Guess a double lynching is too risky as we don't know much yet, I hope that the Seer is doing a good job and might provide with some information soon.
This post disturbs me. It looks like Might was rushing the seer to reveal herself- and for what reason? I wonder.

By the way, if Shasta doesn't vote toDay he'll be modfired. And I think we cannot afford losing any extra players anymore.