View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:30 PM   #318
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I also noticed something else that is almost comical, Legate felt I was guilty too. I think the wolves are busy working on setting me up which is odd to me...at least they are accomplishing their goal of us not talking about them. What I wonder is if they want me dead so bad why don't they just kill me? I would posit that at least one of the 'let's kill morm' crowd is a wolf. They probably got together and said that one of us will take up the reigns and work it out while the other two may follow. I would think Kuru has this and he intentionally took the risk of posting so expressly and so quickly because he is REALLY good and can pull that off. Again, that lends itself to my belief that he is guilty. Menel I'm not sure of as Kath points out he is not paying too much attention...is that wolfish? It could easily be...why would he need to read who died? But generally, not always, wolves are a bit more obervant to details...but I think it's the former in this case.