View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #303
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
One last thing on Sally: I feel her actions are too risky for a wolf, but I'm still not certain. Right now, I am more confused than anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
If you do though, make sure to look back at today's posts and see what's been thrown around. I'm perfectly willing to stir up stuff and get killed if it helps the village as a whole sniff out a werewolf.
Okay, I do agree that if she is innocent, at least one wolf is taking advantage of her strange behaviour. But Sally, I don't see why you think you need to die to help us sniff out a wolf. After all, there are plenty of trails already; we just have to look for them.

While we can't put Sally out of the picture completely, Might is right; we need to look at other suspects.

Looking at the voting yesterDay, I think there was at least one wolf-on-wolf vote, maybe more. Perhaps we should take a closer look at those who voted Green without expressing any serious suspicion of her before the voting bandwagon began. I definitely want to check into that when I return.

But for now I'm really tired and in serious need of a nap. I'll be back later tonight with some more detailed thoughts. No major flood posting from me toDay; I know you all will be so disappointed.

EDIT: mass X-ed