View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #282
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Two things that caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green Wolf
Volo is troubling me greatly at the moment. Though his latest post explained a little, there is definitely something there I don't like. Just a gut-feeling, probably.
[...] I'm ready to go for Volo as well if there is a great possibility of a double-lynch that my voting for Volo would prevent.
and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
I have now gone back and read the posts of A Little Green.

She strikes me as somebody who has failed to notice a couple of important things or is intentionally ignoring them.

First, she continually asks what is so suspicious about morm, despite the fact that reasons for suspicion have been given already. Second, she doesn't seem to understand why I'm being careful about voicing opinions and why I've made a couple of jokes about not being eaten.

The first point, as stated earlier, could indicate a morm-Green partnership.
Quote:
Since A Little Green does seem to be kind of new here, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and go with

++mormegil
Okay, I suspected Green because she was too careful, and indeed she was...classic newbie behaviour. That's why her quote about Volo gets to me. She says he's troubling her, but she's not sure because it's more of a gut feeling. Then she says she'd be willing to vote for him to prevent a double-lynch. She does, though in an effort to save herself. It could've easily been a wolf-on-wolf vote.

Menel's post makes me uncomfortable. He goes on about how he finds Green suspicious and comes up with this Green-morm theory. In the end, he concludes that Green's suspiciousness is just newbie behaviour and votes morm. Could that be a wolf trying to save his mate?

Other thoughts:

Why was Legate killed? Well, he wasn't seriously suspected by anyone and perhaps the wolves noticed that. Is it possible they thought he was the seer? I don't know...I fear putting too much thought into seer theories after the discussion it led to yesterDay..

Anyways, I'm still not quite sure about Lommy. While she was persistant on Green yesterDay, she did make a big deal about not voting for her Day 1 because she was a newbie. Still, I think I might bump her down to the neutral zone because she doesn't seem quite as suspicious as she did yesterDay.

Even as a newbie, I don't think Green would go to such great lengths to protect a fellow wolf, so that makes morm innocentish in my eyes.

EDIT: Mass X-ed from #271 on. Geesh...

EDIT: No, wait...I x-ed with Kuru's post too. You guys are posting too fast for me to catch up!

Last edited by Brinniel; 12-03-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote