View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #268
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Alas, poor Legate...

May as well make the case against mormegil from the get go toDay.

Specifically I would like to point to the way that A Little Green was so defensive of him.

Quote:
PLEASE, WHAT MAKES MORM SO SUSPICIOUS?
-A Little Green post 190
That one seems a bit strained doesn’t it.

Quote:
morm, like I've said before, strikes me as innocent.
-A Little Green post 223
Persistant.

Quote:
Defend morm? I don't see that.
-A Little Green post 235
Needs glasses.

For some reason I find this statement particularly incriminating of morm.

Then there is that rather suspicious potential stealth vote he slipped in yesterday being the second to vote Volo very early on.

And A Little Green ended up voting the same way he did.

There will probably be a lot of other early posts going in the same vein...saying the exact same things or bringing up different points.

As it stands right now, morm is the choice I’m most comfortable with…although part of me thinks this is a bit too easy. *scratchhead*

P.S. Yes I know I haven’t said much about what morm himself has said and done…but we don’t really know about him do we…we know about A Little Green Wolf.

P.S.S. Course…this could all still be a huge attempt to railroad morm…but at this point it almost seems that it would be a lot of work to get to this point just to railroad morm.

P.S.S.S. Odd as it may seem, I'm not quite ready to put Volo solidly in my innocent camp yet...