View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #107
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Brinn and Legate have raised good points about Nerwen.

Fea's try at turning the discussion to The Might's self-vote seemed a bit odd and wolvish at this phase of the Day. But from how well I know her I'm not sure at all if she was only joking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
One thing maybe worth bringing forward, maybe not: to me it seems that Lommy is protecting Greenie.
And I thought I was suspecting her...
We're sharing the computer so if I wanted to advise her, why not be a bit unethical and just tell her instead of making mysterious posts on the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Aaaargh someone please enlighten me on what's so overly suspicious about morm? I reread his posts and found nothing too alarming there.
I agree. While he definitely doesn't glow with the light of innocence, he does not seem overtly hairy either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Looks double-lynch-dangerous. But since nobody wants one and the wolves probably won't dare to initiate one, it could only happen within the last minute voting craze. I would herewith like to disencourage said craze.
You're right. I think there's a big bunch of us who want to be there and save their vote until the last moment (not literally last moment but to the say, last 15 minutes of the Day) so they can interfere if a catastrophe is about to take place... and sadly some of us might not have good intentions.

edit: xed with Legate and Mac
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote