View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:50 PM   #98
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Huh?

Are you saying that Kuru saying to lynch wolves is... not valid?

I just got so incredibly confused.
No, I am saying that his opinion that people should not take into account whether f.ex. the person is a newbie or was lynched on Day 1 in the last game is not valid. Because people do, normally, and you yourself now proved that when you said your opinion on that.
I'm getting the feeling that your wits are somewhat sleepy, because you obviously are not catching what I am writing (no offence, it just seems to me like that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
I'm not saying TM was emulating me. Just that I'd done something similar in the past when I was guilty. Just that, whether 'younger' players know it or not, there's precedent for a wolf to play a suicide card.
I was not thinking you were. I was simply explaining the origins of his behavior, so that you (and others who haven't played in that game) know.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote