View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #238
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Kath

DAY 1

Her only post that Day. Makes some short comment on everyone. I quote just what she says about the balrogs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Brinn ~ I'm liking her posts. Straightforward and not worrying a point to death.
Mac ~ Well, I have some support for my suspicion of Noggie at least. His points seem pretty well made.
Votes Nogrod (she suspects him earlier in the post).

DAY 2

Says it's good that the cobbler is dead and lovers around are not good, but agrees with Nog that the balrogs are more important.

Explains her suspicion of Noggins, mainly: posting a lot, calling for substance in posts while not doing that himself, "seeing balrogs everywhere". Wonders why Nog is jumpy about that when she only wants to clear up whether he's a balrog.

In response to Nog, mentions Naria and Brinn saying the same things about him before. Says Rikae bandwagon was a mistake that could have been avoided. Mentions Nog's vote as suspicious and also Nerwen. Says that there is little to be gathered from Volo. Says also that Mith is jumpy and wants to see more from her.

Continues debate with Nogrod, mainly suspecting him because of him willing to sacrifice Rikae to save his own skin even though he says he thought her innocent.

DAY 3

Starts with thoughts about TM mentioning me, Mac and Nog as candidates for dreaming. Concludes that TM dreamt of me and Nog, thus, leaving her Nog-case. Explains to Brinn her on-going case with Nog, apologizing to her.

Replies to Shasta about how much till DL.

Again clears up the time for Shasta.

Apologizes for not being around, sums the Day as arguing between me and Nerwen. Does not think either of us suspicious. On the Day's subjects, she does not find Nerwen suspicious and is not sure about Brinn. People remaining to vote for her are Brinn, Gil and Sally. Does not want to vote Gil because it seems he's trying, then chooses Sally over Brinn because of her comments around TM (it was Brinn 3, me 1, Sally 1 at that time).

That's all. Well, in general, I don't find at least her early posts suspicious. Her arguing with Nog is still arguing with only one subject, which is interesting and I don't know what to think of that. But what's innocent-seeming to me are her exchanges with Brinn - I don't think a balrog would discuss that openly with his comrade. Also, she mentions especially Brinn and Mac supporting her case against Nogrod on Day 2 - well that would be very dangerous thing to do, connect themselves in the eyes of the others. Only her last vote for Sally could have been an attempt to support the bandwaggon to save Brinn, but apart from that, there is nothing to support this idea.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote