View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #214
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I'm sorry, I know I've barely been here toDay but I've been out since midday and only just got back and I want to go watch what's left of Come Dancing so I'm gonna vote quickly and go. I will try to be much more active tomorrow as I shouldn't be as busy!

The Day has seemed mostly to be an argument between Nerwen and Legate, but I don't actually think either is suspicious for it. It reminds me of my argument with Noggie, so I can hardly accuse them on that basis.

The suspects of the Day seem to be Nerwen and Brinn. Well, I don't find Nerwen suspicious and I'm not sure about Brinn. I've seen analyses of her and I can see the arguments against her, and I've also not managed to get a feel on her yet and that, well, lack of anything does suggest some suspicion to me. But I'm not convinced.

Mith has suddenly become very calm but then she hasn't really been under suspicion toDay. Still she answered Nerwen very calmly, so I'm thinking she's innocent at the moment.

Argh, where have I got to.

Probably innocent:
Mithalwen
Legate of Amon Lanc
Nogrod
Nerwen

Really can't get a grip on:
Brinniel
Gil-Galad
Naria
satansaloser2005
Shastanis Althreduin

Huh, so basically I think everyon who speaks is innocent and everyone that doesn't is suspicious. Wrong way round for me!

But, of those I'm left with. Oh I really don't know toDay. Actually, I think I might put Shasta into the innocent list, as reading back over her posts quickly they actually look pretty good. And Naria, I don't think a balrog would have such confusion over how many Night's we've had so I guess she's eliminated. Which leaves Brinn, Gil and Sally.

I don't want to vote Gil. He's really getting involved this game and that's hardly something to be discouraged. It does generally mean he has a role of some kind but I haven't seen enough yet to know if it's a good or bad one.

Brinn or Sally, Brinn or Sally. I've gone over their posts. Brinn's mostly analytical, Sally's a little lacking in substance. So:

++SALLY

Because of the comments around The Might mostly I think. We all know that everything we assume about who he dreamt of is just that, an assumption, so this seems an odd comment:

Quote:
I just felt the need to throw that out there.
Right, I'm off.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote