View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:48 AM   #500
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Pipe Sorry folks...

I lost all the information, so we'll have to start again...

- Hookbill (Write)
- Lommy (Draw)
- Volo (Write)
- Firefoot (Draw)
- Finduilas (Write)
- Legate of Amon Lanc (Draw)
- Aganzir (Write)
- Kitanna (Draw)
- Gil-Galad (Write)
- The Elf-warrior (Draw)
- Lommy (Write)
- Volo (Draw)
- Firefoot (Write)
- Finduilas (Draw)
- Legate of Amon Lanc (write)
- Aganzir (Draw)
- Kitanna (Write)
- Gil-Galad (Draw)
- The Elf-warrior (Write)

Ah, only joking...

We began with some unusual stuff going on in the Downs...

"As the Barrow Wight's head fell off, The Necromancer realised where he might have gone wrong in choosing dead people as his servants..."

Lommy was attacked by a gang of vicious Italian plumbers armed with mushrooms. But she still found time to draw this:

Volo was captured by armed criminals. Then called the police. Then came home and wrote this:

"Sauron is changing sides once again, but has trouble getting rid of his undead army"

Firefoot's fire hands were put to the test for a drawing contest...

There was nothing for it! Finduilas had no choice but the shoot a goose out of a cannon and then come home and write some weird stuff...

"The Army of the Dead marched about to attack Sauron's right flank. Thinking that anything dead and as repulsive as the green army must be his own minions, the walking Sauron reproved them with a terrible voice from his flaming eye. The dead army stared at him in confusion." [I cut this down because it was too long, but the essence is still there. Sorry Finduilas, hope you're not offended.]

Legate was happy to eat the cakes we provided him. All 45000 of them. Then he drew this...

We all hoped that Aganzir wouldn't be tempted by the mountain of chocolate. So we distracted him with some tactful Paper Telephone writing...

"Sauron In Boots tries to scare off an army of Dead Men, Gollum the mummy, a white dwarf and a slimy green thing in order to prevent them attack the Morgul-host"