View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 09:08 AM   #10
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Amusingly, mine is my ring. My parents got it for me for my birthday. (And no, it was a real birthday present, not stolen.)

It is slightly large for me, I need a half size, so it's half a size to large, and this summer my finger seems to have thinned. Anyway, occasionally I will not remember where I took it off, and though I don't tear up the house for it, I definitely miss it. I will be walking along wanting to spin it with my thumb and finger, but it wont be there. It was really funny yesterday, I was about to do that, or something, but it wasn't there. I almost panicked(it has gotten frighteningly close to falling off on several occasions) but it was just a third of an inch up my finger.

When doing jobs that have proven dangerous to my ring, like gardening where it has slipped off while weeding, I put it on my necklace that I always wear. So you could say, it makes me more like movie Frodo than Gollum.