View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 02:06 AM   #909
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Today, I had a dream that me, Lommy, Kath and Rune were going somewhere by bus through the countryside. We were discussing something during all the journey, but I don't remember what. I remember Rune had enormous rucksack (and he looked like Karl Marx, of course). In the end we arrived at our destination, and I remember the end was very sad, because we had to part. That's about all I remember from it.
I'd go for such trip with such people any day!
Now I only wonder what was in Rune's rucksack...

Finduilas's dreams are affecting mine. The night after Finduilas had her trivia match dream, I had mine.

I went to the petrol/gas station that is near my dad's place. It was late night and I was going to buy something, I don't recall what. When I entered the station I noticed that my trivia match team (Macalaure, Folwren and Gil-Galad) were sitting on the floor of the station and they had playing cards in their hands. They were trying to solve the current trivia question. There were two people of the other team in the station as well. I'm not sure who they were but I think they were Gwathagor and Finduilas. I joined my team mates and we were gloating to the other team as there was four of us present and of the other team there was just people.
Then we got bored of sitting on the petrol station floor and went to another place. It was a room with wooden walls. In the middle of the room there was a huge trampoline-like construction made of a big light blue sheet spread over wooden poles. Mac, Folwren and Gil climbed on it and started jumping. I was a bit sceptic as I didn't trust the sheet to be strong enough to be stood on, not to mention jumping. "Come on, it's perfectly safe", Mac told me. "Yes, it is, come on", Folwren echoed. Gil wasn't concentrating on us at all, just jumping up and down. "Okay then", I agreed hesitantly and climbed on the "trampoline". I started jumping. "See, it's perfectly safe. Just like we said", Mac said. For a few seconds we all four were jumping merrily, but then the sheet cracked/tore below me and I fell to the floor.

Now I know a psychologist would make an interesting analysis of this and of how I see our team but I don't even want to know...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote