View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 12:54 PM   #882
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Silmaril It has been a long time...

A few nights ago I dreamed that Mith and Boro were dead. It was a very sad dream. I can't recall much of it, except that I kept weeping and Mithalwen was some kind of a seer and Boro was a bulky man with curly dark hair (looked like a sturdier version of the actor Ioan Gruffudd), his initials were I.O. and he had wife and three or five little daughters.

I had a bit more pleasant dream last night. In it I was discussing with Legate and Gil about something in some thread in the Quiz Room. Suddenly I and Gil were in my lower secondary school with my sister and a RL friend of mine and I was questioning Gil about the murder of an Elven girl. I insisted he had killed her and in the end he said: "Okay, I did stab her. Now leave me alone."

Weird.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote