View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:41 AM   #5
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Borrow? That's not too nice. But no, that does not go well with my professional pride, if you understand me

But actually, we have already experienced the Fell Winter, it's autumn '12 now (the winter was 2911-12 TA), they had wolf packs in the Shire... of course this was why I chose the year in the first place Besides that, they were during the spring floods on Brandywine and the river took them past Haysend, and they had to make it back to Buckland on foot through the Old Forest. They've also solved some trouble caused in Bree by certain Southlanders who had to leave Tharbad due to the floods, saved one of them from a Barrow-wight (who caught him when they were passing Andrath). Argonui is already dead, but I'm planning to introduce young Arathorn to them later - but there is time.

Good point about the wolves, though, I almost forgot about them. There are very probably still some in the woods, certainly at Ettenmoors. The company is on the road now, but it will be good to get them somehow off the road to get them lost... maybe Lommy's "elf's lost item" could do the trick... or something else. Anyways, thanks - and I am still welcoming more input
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote