View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Admin Thread: Weres of Eire

Seeing no overt disapproval of my stated theme, I've decided to go ahead and open signups for WW: Weres of Eire.

Post here if you'd like to sign up. There will be special roles in this game, as well as plain innocents. I'm looking for roughly sixteen or so players, but I can go higher if needed.

- Votes are retractable once per day.
- The person with the majority of votes on them at the end of the day will be executed.
- If there is a tie, all players with the same amount of votes on them will be executed. (I suggest you try not to let a triple-innocent-lynch happen again. )
- As to roles... I guess you'll just have to wait and see. All I'll say for now is that innocents won't be completely defenseless.

(I hope you don't mind the shortened version of my signup list, but those accents stump me. )

1. Lommy
2. Nogrod
3. Menel
4. Isabellkya
5. Rikae
6. Brinniel
7. Kath
8. Durelin
9. Eomer-Cailin
10. Espiem

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 09-01-2007 at 02:19 AM.
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote