View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #218
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Rikae stood up, and the others noticed that she seemed no longer bent with age; in fact, she appeared surprisingly tall for an old woman. She answered the elf in a husky voice.
"Phfff!
I know who you are, Beleg, though I don't know what you are doing awake so early! But I suppose it's easier to get a good night's rest when you're not busy fending off wolves -"
at these words, Rikae pulled Beleg's bow from under her cloak. The androgenously attired Androg gave a hearty laugh. He contined...
"the way I see it, we have a 75% probability of survival now. We must choose to lynch either Gil or Guy, of course - I suggest Gil, because I can't stand the thought of being defeated by someone who acted so blatently wolfish - but if we choose wrong, we still have a chance. I can protect either of us tonght - I'll flip a coin to decide - and if the remaining wolf misses the kill...again...we can lynch him tomorrow."

Androg rubbed his hands together in wicked glee.

"What do you think of those odds, Guy?"

Last edited by Rikae; 07-04-2007 at 10:17 PM. Reason: diction
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote