View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #104
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"I do not believe that our survival to this day is based on fluke. I believe that our foes are cunning and our protectors astute. I fear that they may be prevented from protecting the same person twice running so that the life saved is but for another day. Given that our ordeal is likely to be of short duration, I think it is likely that the wolves decided to forgo a tactical assault and went for an obvious target. If the fate of the siblings is linked as Nogrod suggests - the possibility of a killing two bird withone stone may have counterbalanced the desire for a certain kill.

Also, if, as I suspect, there is at least one wolf who is an active participant in our discussions it may well suit them to pursue the quiet by day and the vocal by night. This makes sense to me know but despite the sleep I have had the care of our situation has fuddled my mind. While we will learn more by keeping alive the speakers, I think there is a wolf among them but which?

While it would be unjust to attack someone who is absent seeking for food as I did yesterday, the uncommon loquacity of Master Gil disturbs me"

Mithalwen sat back to ponder anew.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote