View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #523
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
That was great.

Rikae - the narrations were hilarious. Though, I must say that when Agan phoned me and told me the brief version of my death narration it sounded more than little pervertic...

Kudos for the magnificient wolves and the amusingly cunning mediums and for the great cobbler and for everyone actually, since that was a great game. It was a pity I died so early - the game looked so intriguing and I would have loved to try my role more (I've never before been a ranger by the way...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Di
I have to admit (boast?) that I nominated Lommy to be killed and felt an enormous amount of glee when she turned out to be gifted.
Now I know who I will try to get rid of in the next ww-game...

Oh, and I can't just believe Legate was an ordo. His behaviour baffled me a lot. He was jumpy like a wolf but careless like an ordo. I suspected him on Day1, but then (I thought) the puzzle was solved - that exactly is the behaviour of a gifted! So I protected him on Night2 and quite changed my opinion on Day2...

I'm very glad Kath was innocent, because I protected her the night I died. I also considered protecting Ang - they both looked quite innocent and possible kill targets based on innocentishness (aside for me, I was acknowledging the danger of getting killed myself). But I considered killing Volo (to test him) that night! I almost did it, since I believed he was either the reincarnation of Tolkien or a bluffing wolf, but happily I changed my opinion on the last minute, thinking the risk of him being a gifted is a bit too big. I'm so glad I didn't kill him!

Those wolf pms are so funny by the way.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote