View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #435
MaskedNicci
Pile O'Bones

Location: At that in-between place between fantasy and reality - between grown-up and child.
MaskedNicci has just left Hobbiton.
Sorry for the confusion guys! I meant to come in here and explain it for a quick reference, but things have been crazy around here.

I noticed that ElentariGreenleaf had written so that her elven character Lynaata had noticed Alassė (or so it looked, since Lynaata made note of the fact that the female elf was 'cleaning off her dress'. Please correct if I am wrong.) and since no one had approached her character, I was trying to strike up something there, by having Alassė noticed the staring going on.

So many elves!

So to be clear, a little sum-up:
-Alassė was talking to Elorn.
-Lynaata came in and noticed Alassė, sitting down by the window.
-There's a bunch of hobbit-children creating mischief.(heehee...I love that)
-Then Vehil comes in, and sits down and gets himself a drink.
-Kuric ze dwarf noticed his ring missing, and went into a rage.
-Vehil kindly offers to help him look for it, and the innkeeper comes in.
-The hobbit-children have found ze cellar!
-Luriniel enters, asking for medical help with her sister. It says she 'notices an elf', there are several in the room, but from what I can tell, Vehil is the only male elf there, right?
-Kuric begins to storm out of the inn
-Dick turns his attention to Lurinel and her wounded sister.
-Alassė cools until she notices Lynaata watching her, and Elorn goes to help Dick with the elf Lurinel.
-Vehil walks over to Lurinel as well and introduces himself.
-Lurinel brings in her sister.
-Vehil starts helping with Nienna(Lurinel's sister).

Have I got it right, people? This would leave Alassė standing alone for a moment, watching Lynaata stare at her, Vehil mending Nienna while Lurinel, Dick, and Elorn watching(they haven't yet replied). It would also mean Kuric has left, right?

(And it's perfectly fine to just write it Alasse. I just like the little dots )

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent. - Victor Hugo