View Single Post
Old 03-07-2002, 11:31 AM   #23
Amarinth
Wight

Amarinth has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

yeah, ents and entwives! first time i read the book, i expected when i got to the portion where the ents were out (?) that there would eventually be some mention of them finding the entwives, even in the appendices, but nah no such luck.

agree that arwen and aragorn were suited for each other, since eowyn would have been too short-lived for aragorn. but...imagine if aragorn married eowyn instead, then she died shortly, aragorn then could have married arwen! hmm...

Quote:
arwen and aragorn were best suited for each other because they were both elvish
i must agree with j.wolfe on this...aragorn is descended from elros, elrond's brother, who chose to be joined with the kindred of men. that's why aragorn was reared as a child in the house of elrond, as other of dunedain chiefs, because they had kinship, even far, with elrond. not really related to the falling in love thingy but just wanted to make this clear. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

--------------------------------------------
every man's life is a path to the truth -- hesse