View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #226
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thumbs up Great, great game!

Wow, this was so great! Great, great experience Macalaure, of course partially because it was my first game, but also your narrations were really funny and mainly I owe you thanks for that I had even the opportunity to play! And, not forgeting that you gave me the possibility to take the role of a Were-Faithful... I guess playing an ordo would be interesting as well, but I am 100% happy with the role I had.

Also, I would like to thank to all my wonderful were-colleagues, who made a great team and I really enjoyed plotting alongside them. And of course all the other villagers who participated, even a little bit, because I really enjoyed this game and you were all just fantastic folks! Well, I don't know how you who play for a long time felt when you first played it, but if you remember it and it was great, then this is how I feel now I must say that this game was just wonderful from start till the (victorious! Yay!) end.

Being it the first time for me to play Werewolf, I must say I wasn't as active as I could because I really wasn't familiar yet with all the mechanisms of the game and I was more careful than I would probably be when playing an ordo. I was worried that I might screw it up for my more experienced colleagues.

Once more great great thanks to every single one of you for participating, it was wonderfully amusing to play with you. Special thanks from the Faithful team (right?) to Tar-Roa for her great (and amusing!) play. Special thanks from me to Lalaith for trusting me in the last day so genuinely

And Hookbill (and all the newbies; Brinniel, I still feel somehow guilty of participating on your lynch, because you were right about me and I should be lynched instead of you), do not let it break your spirit. You were great asset even though you participated but a little.

Here, take this memorial plaquette (and the others might as well).

I made this to express my gratitude to all of you, both the players and the Mod, and to dedicate this to the memory of this game. Thanks once again!

...wow, that was something like a speech...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote