View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #982
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Durelin: Feel free to take Beloan with you. I might use him every now and then, at least as a platform to bring at least this giant Qat-npc along. If no one else wishes to be rude to an orc I could figure Qat could do that (I'm having more time to write for a while again as I have gotten rid of the exams and being killed by the Faithfuls in a werewolf game...).

About the general timetable & the orcs: So the party leaves in the morning? That will make the orcses situation a bit more troublesome as they seem to be drunk in the middle of the night. So they sleep their drunkenness off when the party comes, but how about those non-drunk males? I mean the females have been witty and gotten off. No problem with them as they can hide around. But as Ishkur, Makdush and Gwerr all are now worried about the slavers coming back (how little do they know!) why would they just run away from the camp without a reason or at least without an effort to save the others from this threat they recognise unlike their drunken mates?

If they just run for the females in the middle of the night we have no motive for them to try and rescue the others after they get caught... So maybe we just let the time go and decide that where the orc-posting now stands we are already talking about the early morning hours there? Then they could just hear the noise of the party (as it sets on) and run away as they have no other choice. That would also make it believable that they would try to come back and save their mates?

I'm leaving my save unfilled before we have some shared idea about this (I might as well delete it if it becomes totally obsolete).