Thread: Late Nighter's.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #85
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Funny to notice that I probably have'nt yet written to this thread as I should be the one to really call this mine...

If I don't have an early wake up call and there's something interesting going on, like RPGs or WW-games, I can hang around and participate to early morning hours (I guess I once played a heated ww-game up to 6 or 7 AM!). Happily that doesn't happen too often.

But what's much more normal is that the bedtime gets streched with an hour or two. So if I have thought that I should try to get to sleep around midnight (that's my normal rhythm), a game, an RPG post or an interesting discussion pushes that to 1.30-2 AM. That's more than commonplace.

But that's also understandable. My days are normally quite packed so the only time I can hang around here is basically the evenings or late nights...

Nice to see others share this condition.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote