View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 05:34 AM   #585
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Silmaril A little spark of light might be of help?

Oh, very good, I didn't expect so much interest. So first, I have to inform you, that your answers, unfortunately, are not correct. But don't give up, I assure you that the riddle is not that hard.

Now, I was thinking about how should I give you a hint, but I don't want to give away much of it so that I don't rob you of the joy of coming to something yourselves
Personally I think it might help you to look at what structure my riddles have and what is the meaning of the words there - you might look at this one (answered later here by The Might) for comparison. I suggest you to try to think more of what meaning I give to different words, and how I use both metaphores and literal meanings in the riddles.

I don't know if it was of any help, but I don't want to give up much until you tell me you are really lost in it.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote