View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 12:41 AM   #148
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
On Nori88:

He's right that I often vote for him on Day One, but it's not part of a system or a trademark action. I'd never even noticed the fact that I do it particularly often before. However, I think I can explain this propensity. In WWX, Nori88 pulled the wool over my Ranger eyes so thoroughly that I've been wary of him ever since.

Look at my voting post though; I did mean what I said. I found that consequence-led statement about "If Gloanna is lynched, then I'll investigate X and Y" dangerous thinking (especially, I admit, as Y was I think myself...)

However, had I saved my casting vote I would have undoubtedly saved Eomer. I wasn't sure he was innocent - indeed he behaved in a similar way as he did in Fea's game, where he was guilty - but it seemed cruel to finish him before he got into his stride.

On Voloin:

I could see that highlighting of dwancing's Twin interests as a giveaway gloat of a victorious wolf.

I've done it myself before. The wolf appears helpful and lucid, and colours the evidence with his own thoughts, so it's an astute move, though it might have proved risky for Voloin.

I don't really think his Eomi vote makes him more or less likely to be lupine. But at the moment I do suspect him.

On the kill:

It's possible that Dwalin was targetted purely because she'd voted for the lynch-victim and thus left little in the way of a trail. She was also one of the most helpful analysts around, in my view. A very sad loss.